Cascadia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daryl Slag, the Best Cop

Go down

Daryl Slag, the Best Cop Empty Daryl Slag, the Best Cop

Post by PrinceEzrik Mon May 22, 2017 6:40 pm

Daryl Slag

Daryl Slag, the Best Cop 982e44c429dd06a4e79f7953b46b9a6b
BASIC INFORMATION

Name: Still Daryl Slag
Date of Birth: June 7th, 2015
Place of Birth: Redding, California
Nationality: Chinese Regime
Spoken Languages: English, bits of Japanese
Sexual Orientation: Straight, except for that one time.
Religious Beliefs: Born Jewish, became a practicing Christian.
Politico-Economic Ideology: Dangerously Centrist
Affiliation: Vancouver Metropolitan Police, Some Crime

DETAILED INFORMATION

Appearance: Black hair, dyed dark grey. Specially-made goggles to help with eyes. Average height, and light skin.
Personality Traits: Pragmatic, dangerously Hedonist at times. Takes offense easily. Very annoyingly sarcastic.
Medical Records: Legally blinded (without his goggles). Minor arterial and tendon injury in left ankle.
Equipment: Specially-made goggles with HUD overlay. R&K .40 Pistol. Combat SMG. Cop's Garbs OR Blue Jacket w/ Kanji for 'Love' on the Back.

BACKGROUND

Family:
Alive, Unknown, Deceased

Father - Marty Slag
Mother - Rebecca Slag
Son - Jason Slag Remind me to never drink that much again.

HISTORY
I came here on a plane with my camera, I was told about a film opportunity here. When I got here, I was informed immediately that the person I was supposed to be collaborating with got mugged and shot in an alley after he got off his flight. Out of a film job, with no others in the near future, I walked to the police department and asked for a job. The Colonel gave me a gun and told me to go patrol, and that was that. Not much of a training process, but I'd shot a gun before-- Almost had to use one a couple times. I'd realized really early that the police are more of a gang than anything, and it made sense. I wasn't making much money just being a cop, but I made some extra exploiting people in the streets-- Called it 'discount bail'. Eventually I got approached by a man for a 'business' opportunity, one that would put nine-grand in my pocket in a couple days. Kossak was right when he said part of being a cop was negotiating.

PERSONAL RELATIONS​

LOVED - RESPECTED - BEST FRIEND - FRIEND - LIKED - NEUTRAL - DISLIKED - HATED - RIVALED

Sgt. Katherine McDonnel - Met her early on in my policing career, done a few ops together.
Detective Jan Kossak - Seems to have his shit together pretty well. Debating whether I should kiss up to or compete with this guy.

[Relations of characters met along the way, put ✞ at the end if deceased]

FACTION RELATIONS
ALLIED - LIKED - NEUTRAL - HATED - HOSTILE

[Factions met along the way]

[​IMG]

PrinceEzrik

Back to top Go down

Daryl Slag, the Best Cop Empty Re: Daryl Slag, the Best Cop

Post by PrinceEzrik Mon May 22, 2017 6:41 pm

Gonna finish it later, just had it open for a while and it got annoying.

PrinceEzrik

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum