Cascadia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nathan Vatz

2 posters

Go down

Nathan Vatz Empty Nathan Vatz

Post by spice dad Fri May 12, 2017 12:22 am

What I am applying for:

• BW-62S
  • Kevlar Vest
  • Hacking Know-How
  • $250

Last known photo of suspect (Pictured Top Right)
Nathan Vatz 1469884_781129431912822_13526775_n

Name: Vatz, Nathan
Date of Birth: Unknown, Presumed Early 20s
Place of Birth: Vancouver Megacity, Canada

No record of suspect in citizen registry, presumed another of many as yet undocumented births.
Father: Vatz, Emanuel, Deceased.
Mother: Graham-Vatz, Anna, Deceased.
No known next of kin.

Suspect was known to have past association with now disbanded gang known as the "Frankenfurters." Members of this gang take to wearing leather, painting their faces green and installing cosmetic bolts and stitches on their faces and necks. Small-time, no known connections outside of Vancouver. Records show him present at multiple brawls between the Frankenfurters and a rival gang, the Halloweeners. Afterwards subject got in contact with an individual known as 'Hayabusa', a gray hat. Suspect's relationship to 'Hayabusa' is yet unknown, however we presume him to have instructed the suspect in hacking and other such technical fields. Contact with the suspect was lost three months prior, however, recently there have been reports of an individual matching suspect's description operating under the alias of 'Data Pagan', offering his services as a plausibly deniable asset for use in assassinations, corporate espionage or gang warfare.

Last edited by spice dad on Fri May 12, 2017 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
spice dad
spice dad

Back to top Go down

Nathan Vatz Empty Re: Nathan Vatz

Post by rikk Fri May 12, 2017 5:19 pm

Nice meme. You're not really asking for much and I know you personally so I'm biased.

Accepted.
rikk
rikk
Admin

https://cascadiaroleplay.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum