Cascadia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lamar Hiroshi, Street Samurai

2 posters

Go down

Lamar Hiroshi, Street Samurai Empty Lamar Hiroshi, Street Samurai

Post by kiruclanz Fri May 12, 2017 11:09 pm

I'm applying for a character trained in mixed martial arts, and a katana, and training on how to handle the weapon.

Backstory:

Lamar Hiroshi grew up in the Southern United States. His mother was an African-American woman, and his father was a Japanese immigrant who came to America a few years before Lamar was conceived. He lived an average childhood and teenage years, but not without their struggles. As crime rates rose and the economy worsened, Lamar's father trained him in martial arts and how to use the sword passed down to his father, which would eventually become his own.

Mostly working blue collar work and odd jobs on the side as a young adult, Lamar never really found use for his skills. The only action he would find was the occasional street rat on the way home from work, sticking him up for pocket change with a shard of broken glass. His skills and sword weren't used much.

Lamar is now 28 years old and has just moved himself further up the continent to the megacity of Vancouver, hoping to find opportunity and fulfillment. He's planning to find work in security for now, perhaps as a bouncer of a bar or club.

End of backstory.

The server's just starting and I don't think this is a whole lot to ask for. I know the limits of my character and plan for him to buy a firearm eventually since one would easily outmatch his sword when he's out-of-range. I have years of roleplay experience behind me and story telling is my top priority in roleplay.

I'm willing to work on compromises with the administration if there's any issues they have with the proposal of this character.

kiruclanz

Back to top Go down

Lamar Hiroshi, Street Samurai Empty Re: Lamar Hiroshi, Street Samurai

Post by yayo Sun May 14, 2017 7:41 am

Accepted.

This is small fry. Consider yourself in, kid.
yayo
yayo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum